Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time for a change....

I have been feeling restless and even board with things of late.  Even with the internet.  I think it all steams from it is a New Year and I made some resolutions and haven't really gotten any where with them.  I want to exercise, be more active, at least 4 days a week.  I want to succeed at my reading challenge, to read at least one book a month.  I want to actually tackle and scratch off things on my to do list, things that need to be done or I want to do around the house.  I want to keep up with things, my shows, things online etc. I want to keep to my budget, pay down my debt and save for a couple things I want.  Managing this a bit better then the rest.  Here it is the middle of the month and I have nothing to show for myself.  I am discouraged.  This post isn't ment to complain or vent, just to put it out there, the things I want to do, to make my life better, to make myself accountable in some way to push me to get my butt in gear and do things.  So wish me luck and here is hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment