Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome to a New Year....2020

This post was a long time in the works.  I just haven't had a moment to sit and post anything.   See posts to come on that.

Like every new year I have high hopes to what the year has in store for me.   I look at the new year as wiping the slate clean to all the crap of the previous year.   I just hope that unlike every other year I am not left disappointed and nothing has changed.  

I know alot believe that change comes from with in, and only you can change your fate.  I would like to believe that but when there are obstacles at ever turn it is hard not to get discouraged. 

Anyway each year I try to do more things for myself, to carve out a little slice of heaven for myself.  Even if it is just baby steps towards what I want, what I need.  As long as I continue to move forward I am making progress. 

I thought I knew where this post was going to go when I stared it but some how it gone off the rails as it were.
Not sure if that is a good thing or not.   Maybe I shouldn't post late at night, almost midnight here, but when it is my only alone time I have to take what I get. 

Happy New Year everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment