Friday, January 17, 2020

Writing Prompts......

I decided way late in the month, like half way thought, that I wan't to do writing prompts to get me posting everyday.

I scoured the web from prompted ideas.  Found a few different lists that I meshed together in one.  I took the ones I like and thought would get me writing and so here we are. 

I am a bit behind but being a completest I am not just going to start half way thought the month.  So what I am going to try and do is post two each day.  One for the actual day and one past prompt. Till I get caught up.  

I hope this, like most things I start, I can keep it up for the year.  I know lofty goal.  I really need to do things I like, that makes me happy instead of dropping them and filling my life with everyone else stuff.  Basically I need to make time for me.  

So you have been warned and maybe if you see me slacking give me a kick in the butt.  lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment