Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ideas come at all the wrong times....

Don't you just hate that.  Let me explain.

Ideas come to me when I am suppose to be sleeping, in the shower, when I am out and about running errands, and just anytime I don't have a moment to write it down or have paper on me to.  Now that isn't the totally truth my cell phone has a voice recorder app, I could just leave a recording like I do for my gym workouts, (time, distance, calories).   But I am never alone and I sure as hell not going to try and explain what I am doing to someone just so they can look at me like I am crazy.  They just don't get it.

 It is frustrating to me to not be able to get these awesome thoughts out and down on paper or online, like I am doing now.  I am currently distracting myself from some work that is being down that is driving me crazy.  Getting off topic here, I do that alot too. lol  That and like now or should I say before, I got interrupted and had to walk away from my post.  Now I am not sure where this train of thought was taking me.

Bottom line I love to write about things, some random thoughts provoked from a line in a song or from seeing or thinking of something random.  Yes after all these years of being a mother and still one I do have a brain left.  See another great post idea that I won't get too, barely finding time to finish this one. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment