Saturday, February 2, 2019

So it is Groundhog day.......

and what does that really means.  Nothing, lol.  When it is all said and done the next 6 weeks of weather will be what ever it is suppose to be.  I would love to put my faith in that chubby, not so little rodent when he says an early spring only because I hate winter.  But in the end will he be right. 

It seems that there is no definite consensus on what the next 6 weeks of weather will be if you go the Canadian and U.S groundhogs. I believe they are split right down the middle 50/50. 

All I know is by the end of the 6 weeks I would of have forgotten their prediction and will still be complaining about the weather.  lol 

Found the pic below when I was searching for a groundhog pic to post on Facebook.  I am not sure if the info is even correct, I did no fact checking.  Not that studious today, down right lazy if I must tell the truth. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment