Sunday, January 13, 2019

Not sure what got into me today but .....

I actually had a bit of a productive day.  Granted all I did was put a basket of laundry away, lol.  But as I was doing so I clean up and gutted each of my dresser drawers.  Two dresser equaling 8 drawers in total. Then I set my sights on my closet. 

It takes a beating Christmas time.   It is where I hide all the Christmas gifts.  Where I put away pictures plus odds and end that gets displaced because of my Christmas decorations.  I didn't get rid of as much cloths as I thought or hoped.  But I have decided that as I take out something to wear and it doesn't work it goes in the donate bag and out it goes. 

The bottom of the closet didn't get touched much.  That has four big plastic totes full of stuff that need to be gone through.  Which is on my list to do this winter.  One tote is my sons school things, another is my daughter school things.  The third one has various stuff belong to me and the last one is a bit of everything.  Which has some wooden bird house and such that are suppose to be projects for me and my daughter to paint. 

Got lots to keep me busy now that the winter is here and I hoping this is the start of my being productive.  Fingers crossed ......

No comments:

Post a Comment