Thursday, January 3, 2019

Productivity fail.....

I had high hopes for today going to bed last night but things didn't go as planned.  I wanted to finish up the cleaning, vacuuming and tiding that need to be done after taking down all the Christmas decorations, see previous post.  I wanted to get things back to normal in the house and any other little thing that got out of place from Christmas holidays.  But instead I decided to tackle the ever growing list of things I ran out of or need that I couldn't get because of the holidays.  Butter, eggs, bread and the such.  My decision was solely based on the fact that it was a nice day, well nicer then the last couple of days.  It was sunny but cold, it is winter after all here.  Granted we are up to our butts in snow, see another previous post on that.  I said the hell with it and went out despite the fact I didn't want to.  Only because if I waited we might end up with another storm or worse rain and wouldn't be able to do it then.  Plus I had transportation to and fro without relying on public means.  So I guess in some sense I was productive just not in the way I had planned. oh well what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment