Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A new year - 2019 ....

It is day one of a new year.  Honestly it feels just like any other day.  Sitting here waiting for the ham to cook.  Probably wont venture out of my pj's today except get into another pair later after my shower.  lol 

It is pretty nice day out there today other then being cold that is.  The whole calm before the storm, I guess.  Suppose to be getting a major snow storm tonight into tomorrow morning.  Then it will be nice for a few hours in the afternoon but the winds are to get gusty then more snow.  Can you say blizzard conditions. sigh  I hate winter.  Thankfully Thursday and Friday is suppose to be nice, might get out then for a few errands.  Feels like I haven't been out in ages.  But it is winter, the cold and the snow are most defiantly not a friend of mine.

Haven't decided if I am going to make any resolutions this year or not.  I never seem to follow through with them for very long.  But will see.  I do have a book challenge on the go, 52 books this year.  I completed my challenge last year but alot of those where comics, but does that really count as a book.  Will post more on that on my book blog, at some point.

Guess that is it for now.  Wonder what this new year will bring? 


No comments:

Post a Comment