Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The house has been DeChristmisfied .......

Since there was a massive snow storm going on outside all day and night.   I took the time to take down all my Christmas decorations.  I usually wait till old Christmas day but what else was there to do then watch the snow coming down and listen to the wind.  I hate high winds.  So I jumped right in, clearing the house of Christmas.  I started after lunch, took a break for supper and finished by 9 that night.  Boy was I dead on my feet by then but the job was all done and all put away for another year.  It seems to take more time putting it all up, days in my case, but one long day to take it all down.   Some say I have to many decorations but I love Christmas.  Now all that is left is the New Year declutter and clean.  


No comments:

Post a Comment