Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Resolutions .......

Not sure if I am going to make any to be honest.  Never seem to make it past the first week or two and they are forgotten.  Have thought of a couple I would love to do like :

The mason jar - you spend the year filling it with hand written memory notes, then at the end of the year you take them out and read them.   

https://www.scarymommy.com/memory-jars-new-years-tradition/?fbclid=IwAR0gK126Y10M0gqoPJvWhQHEVGAHKjg-vzlxa7MyeSddPhr8vpG4Vf78DmI


Take a photo a day -  it is just what you think, take a pic a day and post it.  Only thing with that one is you really need to be a person that goes somewhere everyday.  Maybe it can be modified to post a pic a day and when I do go out stock up on some pics to get me through the days I don't go out.  Or some variation.

Exercise -  would love to get back to the gym, but without a car to get there and it being winter, pretty hard to do.  I know, excuses.   But it just isn't fun waiting in the freezing cold for the bus.  Maybe I need a gym buddy with a car. lol  I do have a treadmill at the house so I am defiantly getting back at that.  It is something at least.

Eating better -  that is a given, which I tend to do for the most part everyday.  I find if I get to restrictive I am miserable and I fail.  So I watch my portions on those things that aren't as good for me. 

Read now -  I have a challenge on Goodreads to read 52 books this year.  I made my goal last year but there was more comics in the list then books.  So not sure if that was a fail or not.  But reading is reading.  Finding quiet time is hard most times.

Have fun -  whether that be putting a puzzle together or a Lego.  Going for a walk, once the winter is over, of course.  Watching tv, listening to music, playing a game.  What ever it may be just do it.

Well as this list gets longer, I guess I will be making some resolutions after all.  Or maybe I should just take the pressure off and do the best I can each day.  Take each day as they come and make them the best day for me.  Lets see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment