Saturday, January 5, 2019

New Year, New hair style.....

No not really but I did go and get a trim.  My biggest reason to get my hair done was my undercut had grown out. 

I have pretty thick hair and it has a natural wave to it so it is a must.  Got my first under cut last summer because I was dying with the heat.  It was such a relief, I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. 

Had been toying with the idea for what seem like forever but never took the plunge.  I don't wear my hair up so you don't see it but I can surely feel the difference when it starts to grown out. 

I get it done with the scissors, I don't like the buzz cut feel that clippers would give you. 

Winter might be here now but I love my undercut and can't see myself going back to having all that hair.   Plus I love how it feels lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment