Monday, January 7, 2019

I hate online shopping when .......

what you buy arrives and it isn't the right one. 

I needed a new charger for my Samsung Galaxy A tablet.  I found what I thought was the right charger online but when it arrived it wasn't.  Of course :( 

Now the return was simple, took it to the store a few days later and bought the right one.  The store staff was knowledgeable and set me right with little to no fuss.  The one bought online was 50 percent off.  I had to pay full price for the right one in store. The sale was over, grrr. I bought the brand name which was a bit pricey but it was what I wanted.

I could not use my refund towards the purchase of the new one because it was bought online. Oh my.  But my refund was returned to me in record time, with in 24 hours.  It went to my paypal.

So all in all things worked out rather easily.  Only thing I had an issue with is when I tried to call the store locally,  the wait was ridiculous and when someone answered she put me on hold and never came back.  Well to be fair I got sick of waiting and hung up.  Miss the day when you could actually get a hold of someone at the physical store.  Not someone taking calls god knows where.  Ahh to the simpler days lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment