Monday, January 11, 2021

I love Christmas ....

 it is one of my favorite holidays with Halloween being a close second.  I love to decorate for both.  But dam is it alot of work.  It takes me 3 or 4 days to decorate for Christmas and then another 2 to take it all down.  Yes I have that many decorations. lol My friend would say Christmas throw up in your house.  I can't help it I love Christmas.  lol  

But Christmas hasn't really been the same since the kids are older.  No fun Christmas morning when they know everything they are getting.  They are at the age that they are too hard to shop for.  So Christmas morning isn't' at the crack of dawn it is more closer to noon.  Not that I mind the sleeping in after being up late getting the gifts wrapped and under the tree Christmas Eve.  But it just isn't the same. 

Looking around the house now that everything is down, well all but the tree.  The house looks bare.  But I know in a few days I will be use to it and Christmas will be forgotten till next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment