Friday, January 22, 2021

Snow storm not snowmagaddon 2.0. ....

 thank god.  Well it was only a matter of time.  This being Newfoundland and all.  We got our first snow storm of the season and I think it is here to stay.  The kids come home early yesterday and today they had a delayed opening.  So naturally my high schooler didn't go at all either day. lol 

The dog wouldn't take no for an answer when he asked to go out in the middle of the storm.  FYI he is a shih tzu that is trained to a litter box.  So no real need for him to go out.  But of course he wanted to.  He jumped out the back door when up past his belly in snow.  Then had the nerve to look at me saying help. lol So I had to lean out and not loose my balance and take him out of the snowbank lol .

I have a love hate relationship with snow.  I love the beauty of it when it is down or falling.  Love to take pictures.  But I don't like going out in it.  Only because once I get cold or wet I am not fit to talk too.  Plus the whole slipping and falling down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment