Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year, New me .....

 lol .. yeah nope.  Hate to break it to you, what you see is what you get.  Not sure if that is a good thing or not.  But you have been warned.  Life is too short to be any one else but you.  I think last year was proof of that.

Anyway after last years mess.  I think I will go with the flow a bit more on my goals/resolutions for the year.  I see alot of people saying, they are going to take each day as it comes.  That they what to take more time for themselves.   Sounds good to me.  I know I stretch myself too thin most days and don't leave anything for me.  That is why I like being online, doing things that interest me.  These things are just for me, no one else. 

So with that in mind I want to find a few minutes each day to pop on here and post something.  Anything even if it is just to vent about things that are going on with me.  

I really need to get out of my comfort zone that I have been living in for way too long. I feel like I have gotten into a rut.  Of course I decided to do this when you really can't do much socializing well at least in person anyway.  So that is why I want to put more of me out there.  I tend to keep things to myself which most of the time isn't a good thing.  But then I think why would anyone be interested in what I have to say and so I don't. 

I have other interests out side of being online so I am going to try and do more of that as well, reading ( I have a blog for reviews that I am terrible of keeping up to date), photography ( I have a blog for that as well).  I like to walk, but not in the winter.  I hate the cold well it is more like once I get cold I am not fit to be around. lol I like doing puzzles, regular and 3d.  I have a few activity books that I like to do as well. 

Anyway, the jury is still out for me if this year is going to be better then the last.  We will see I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment