Thursday, January 28, 2021

Why do people feel the need to criticize everything you do? ...

Is it an age thing?  You reach the age of 60 plus and you decided I think I will nit pick and criticize anything and everything a person does from here on in.  

Stuff that they seen you do many times for years.  The way you clean the house, the way you dress, your hair.  They way you cook, and the list goes on.  Then when you lash out at them and tell them to knock the hell off and leave you alone, or do it yourself then.  Well I might have cleaned that up a bit for this post.  lol bleeping out a few curse words.  Of course then they get pissed off at you for standing up for yourself and they stomp off like a child.  Like really. 

Most times I can just let it roll off my back.  They are just looking for an argument.  To know that they are getting under your skin.  But sometimes enough is enough. 

Thanks for listening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment