Monday, January 16, 2012

4 days without posting....

that is just terrible. So much for my resolution to post at least once a day. I would say I failed at yet another resolution but I think I will look at it as not totally failing. I will start a new with this week and keep going. I think as long as I post the majority of the time here then I would say I am suceeding at keeping this resolution. Well that is my story and I am sticking too it .

Someone said it much better then me but for the life of me I don't know how to explain it, she is so much better with words then me. Then again she is a published writer and I am not, hell I am not even a writer. lol

Anyway, got to love Sundays. I find I can get more done on that one day then I can all week. That is part of the reason I haven't posted of late. But I see if I wait to be caught up I never will and so I am going to dive right into my post. Because I know you have missed them so. lol

Spent all day Saturday with friends, the kids played, us women shopped, while the men watch the kids and done things in the house. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment