Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well today was a strange day.....

I don't know why it made it a strange day but it was.

 Maybe it was the weather, maybe it was all the running around I did in terrible weather. It was raining here yet again. Out around the out skirts they were having rain and freezing rain turning to snow at some point.

 I did managed to get home before the heavy rain and wind started. Dam it is windy, suppose to be 120 km winds gusts at the worst. I hope it die's down before bed time tonight. I pray with all this wind that we don't loose the lights. I really hate it when it is this high.

As I said I was out. I was doing my grocery shopping. I am very proud that I was able to get all I needed except for a couple things and I stayed within my budget. I really need to do that more often.

Going to get a shower in a bit. Then back online to do my emails and what ever else.

No comments:

Post a Comment