Thursday, January 5, 2012

My day has been pretty good.....

I had a rough night sleep last night so I went back to bed once the kids were off to school. Story of my life these days.

Any way once I got up I done some laundry and I almost have that all done. I did 4 loads of laundry but of course it takes a bit more loads to get it all dry. I hope to have it all done before my couple of shows tonight.

 Speaking of shows, the Vampire Diaries and the Secret Circle are finally new tonight. I can't wait for either of them. I am kind of on the fence with the Secret Circle, I think it will depend on where they head if I will continue watching it. Then tomorrow night will be Supernatural, new episode for that one as well.

I made salads tonight for supper for all hands but me, I don't like them. But I added a cut up chicken burger on the salads as well because that was what I was having and everyone seemed to like it. Trying to come up with some new and different meals. Kind of getting sick of the same old same old.

I am going to try and get through some emails before my shows as well. I have fallen behind on my posting today. Usually have some pics uploaded by now and at least one other post. But the day has gotten away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment