Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a way to start the day....

crawling out of bed at 1 in the afternoon. If you have been reading my posts then you know of late I have been having some rough nights sleeping. Well once I hit the bed last night I didn't hear nothing till 7 am. The cat wanted to be feed. With no one else up I went back to bed and woosh before I knew it it was 1.

 My daughter got up at some point I think it was 8 and hubby was a dear and got up with her. She came in once and I said I would be up in a minute to make Pancakes well it was some minute like 2 hours later.

 Dam I was tired. So with the late start the day is going quickly to say the least. I wonder how all that sleep is going to affect me tonight for going to bed. I hate to even think about it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment