Tuesday, January 3, 2012

There should be a law....

about not having to get up this early. 7 am that is. dam am I tired. Didn't help I had a rough night sleep for some reason.

It is that time again when I have to get the kids up for school. This week is going to be a hard one, getting use to getting up early once again. But I am so glad they are going back. My son will be the worst to get up, he has to get up and out the door by 7:40 to get the bus. My daughter doesn't need to get up till around 8 to be out the door my 8:20 for her bus.

 Thankfully they get the bus just in front of the house. Meaning I don't have to get dressed or go out in the cold. Yeah me, lol.

I think I will have to go back to bed for a couple hours before I start my day. Otherwise I won't be fit today. I will get use to the early mornings that or go to bed earlier then midnight.

I am more of a night owl then early mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment