Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Upgraded my cell phone.....

today I went out and got myself a new cell phone finally.  The last one I had was a Samsung touch, everything you did was touch and it drove me crazy.  It didn't like my touch for some reason.  lol  Anyway I got myself a Samsung galaxy 551.  It didn't cost me anything for the phone or add anything to my bill but the one time activation fee.  They get you one way or another.  The phone is the same one my son has and my girlfriends daughter.

I should have this one for quiet some time now.   I don't use my phone much other then to make calls and a few texts to my son but I am hoping to use the online feature more now that I have an actual key pad to use.  Now just to get the hang of things and figure out how to use it.

When it comes to cell phones I know nothing, well next to nothing.  I am going to change that and actually learn to use this phone to its fullest use.  I would like to use twitter when I am watching Supernatural instead of jumping up and down during the commercials.  I know real ground breaking earth shattering life I live I know.
Anyway just thought I would share.  I have pic of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment